Prior to meeting with your Walnut Creek DUI attorney for the first time, you can think about your case and determine what you wish to discuss with your attorney. There are many questions that commonly pop up in an interview with a Walnut Creek DUI attorney, many of which are outlined below. Think about these questions and mark the ones that apply to your case so that you will be prepared for your initial interview.
- Why do you believe that you were pulled over?
- Did the officer give you a reason for pulling you over?
- Were you cited for a traffic violation?
- Are there any reasons besides impaired driving that could have accounted for the reason why you were stopped?
- Do you believe that the officer observed you leaving an area where you could have purchased alcohol?
Traffic Stop Questions
- Where did you pull over and why did you choose that spot to pull over?
- What kind of lights were around at the time?
- Did you admit to drinking anything?
- How did the officer ask you to get out of the car?
- Did you have problems getting out of the car?
- Did the officer say that you could go?
- Do you believe that he or she said or did anything that was inappropriate?
- Were there any passengers in the vehicle?
- Did you see any witnesses?
Field Sobriety Test Questions
- Did the officer ask you if you had any disabilities?
- Did the officer tell you that you had to complete the test?
- Which test did you perform?
- Did the officer explain the test?
If you would like assistance with your DUI case, a Walnut Creek DUI attorney may be able to help. Contact Walnut Creek DUI lawyer Blackie Burak at 1-866-BLCKDUI for help.