DUI Questions During Trial
Before your trial, the Napa County Creek DUI law firm that represents you will practice trial questions with you. This experience will help you know what to expect at trial.
An attorney from the Napa County Creek DUI law firm that represents you will ask you a variety of initial questions. These are preliminary questions that will help you introduce yourself to the jury, make you feel comfortable with the process and establish the foundation for your testimony. In particular, your Napa County Creek DUI law firm will ask you about your identification and information pertaining to the incident that led to your DUI arrest.
Here are a few questions that you may hear from your Napa County DUI attorney:
- Please state your name for the jury?
- How old are you?
- What is your address?
- Are you nervous today? If so, why?
- Are you from this area or were you visiting for a particular purpose?
- Have you ever testified at a trial before?
- Do you remember when I asked the jurors during voir dire to relax?
- Can you also relax like I asked the jurors?
- Will you let me know if you are confused by one of my questions?
If you would like to learn more about the process of a trial and how you can prepare, contact Blackie Burak by calling 1-866-BLCKDUI and scheduling a confidential consultation