A Napa County Creek DUI attorney can provide useful tips to finding a good lawyer for a DUI defense.
Finding Quality Legal Representation
When searching for a good attorney, the Internet is a quick way to sift through those in your area and make a decision on whom to speak to. Checking their biography will provide answers to the following:
- For how long has the attorney providing criminal defense?
- For how long has the attorney handled DUI cases?
- Is the lawyer's main focus on DUI cases?
- Has the attorney gained membership to certain associations, done public speaking or published articles related to a focus on DUI?
Other Methods of Deciding on a Lawyer
When first meeting with the prospective lawyer, the following should be discussed:
- How much are the legal fees?
- What is included in the legal fees?
- If there is a driver's license hearing, will that be included?
- Will it be more expensive if there are trials, appeals or post-conviction relief?
- When there is a dismissal and refilling of the charges, will there be more fees?
- If there are more costs, what might they be?
Speak to an Experienced Napa County DUI Lawyer
If you have questions about finding a good lawyer, a Napa County Creek DUI attorney can help. Call Blackie Burak at 1-866-BLCKDUI or (925) 933-4500 .